inside index.cshtml
inside headerSlick.cshtml

Building Surveys

Building Surveys and RICS Homebuyers Reports

One of the most important purchases you will make is that of your home. If you are intending to purchase a property, your lender will require a valuation report and are likely to select their own surveyor to carry this out. In addition to this, it is highly recommended that you obtain a Building Survey or a RICS Homebuyers Report for your own peace of mind.

The report will describe and comment on structural and cosmetic elements of the building and provide advice on its condition and repairs, if any, needed.  Particular reference will be made to any signs of settlement, dampness, decay or woodworm infestation.  Our qualified Surveyors will undertake a thorough inspection and report on all accessible parts of the building including, if required, checking under carpets, floorboards etc. (with the vendor’s consent).

The Building Survey report is recommended for properties that are over 50 years old whereas for the most part, the RICS Homebuyers Report, which is less expensive, will suffice for the younger property.

We cover the whole of Central London, Greater London and the Home Counties.